The MDM Architect has a main focus in leading clients with MDM system integration. The individual will play multiple leadership and hands-on roles as necessary. This person will work closely across projects and with business and technology stakeholders to develop a cohesive, enterprise-wide MDM program.
The MDM Architect will identify key deliverables and requirements from business owners, as well as from independent research and analysis. The MDM Architect will manage demand for data. This role is critical to business operations, business analytics, and application development. The MDM Architect mentors business leaders, analysts and developers who own, produce, improve, and use data. This person may also be required to mediate and resolve conflicts between people and different parts of the business.
- Provide strategic guidance with respect to MDM best practices
- MDM data profiling and integration
- Responsible for ensuring high-quality design of dimensional models and data mapping
- Resolve issues throughout the development lifecycle
- Provide detailed documentation, end user training and knowledge-transfer services
- Establish information management business and functional requirements
- Translating requirements into actionable project initiatives with associated metrics
- Drives the project toward exceeding expectations on the timely completion of project milestones
- Day-to-day technical management of MDM Technical Team
- Preparation of technical project documentation
- 8 years of experience in information management
- Multiple successful Fortune 2000 company experiences
- Must have a methodology for keeping up in this ever-changing space of information management
- Practical leadership in data integration tools (Talend, Informatica, Data Stage, SSIS, or other).
- Practical leadership in master data management & associated tools (Profisee, IBM, Informatica, Talend, etc.)
- Must have a technical background and be able to lead data integration, data modeling, MDM workflow, etc through a firsthand understanding of the work
- A deep understanding of data lifecycle (data profiling, data quality, master data management, data warehouses/marts/staging/ODS)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
- A Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field
To apply, email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org