Return on Investment: Making Our Projects Make Sense #BISUM
- Big Data and the BI Consumer #BISUM: http://goo.gl/2XDz4V
- Turning Information into a Strategic Asset #BISUM: http://goo.gl/NTgC6t
- Return on Investment: Making Our Projects Make Sense #BISUM: http://goo.gl/LHWIjx
- Does the Data Scientist Have Mojo? #BISUM: http://goo.gl/2gOkHP
- The Business and Technology Benefits of In-Memory Computing #BISUM: http://goo.gl/bvbmvQ
Good Saturday morning. Frist up this morning is “Return on Investment: Making Our Projects Make Sense” led by myself and Scott Davis of Five15. I’m including a blog entry here for completeness but I was rather busy talking instead of taking notes so I’ll just refer you to this blog entry of mine on the subject.
There was also a strong tweetstream, captured at this link.
This post was written as part of the IBM for Midsize Business program, which provides midsize businesses with the tools, expertise and solutions they need to become engines of a smarter planet. I’ve been compensated to contribute to this program, but the opinions expressed in this post are my own and don’t necessarily represent IBM’s positions, strategies or opinions.